Integrated Management Resource Table of the Gaspesie
The MRC of Bonaventure was appointed the organization responsible for the coordination of the Integrated Management Resource Table of the Territory (TGIRT) of the Gaspesie. Regrouping players from de la Pointe, of the South, and of the North (TGIRT), (see map), the Regional Table is the privileged place for the consulting organizations concerned by the forestry management activities in the public territory of the region.
A place of discussion on documents of regional interest, the (TGIRT) of the Gaspesie is also used to develop values, objectives, indicators, and targets (VOIC) designed under the form of documents in the forestry management plans (PAFIT).
TGIRT Contributions to PAFIT
Most specifically, the Integrated Management Resource Table of the Territory contributes to the forestry management plans (PAFIT) :
- Determines the values, objectives, indicators and targets relayed to the management at each managing unit.
- Supplies the chief forester in his calculations possibilities (strategic managing, planting and allocations of the forest).
- Diffuses the information relevant to forestry management plan and shares the preoccupations of each one in this regard.
The TGIRT reunites the contributors concerned by the forestry management plan, as well as the Ministry of Forests, Wildlife and Parks and the people and organizations targeted by article 55 Sustainable Forest Development Act.
In Gaspesie, the TGIRT (la Pointe, of the South, and of the North) intervene on a level of units. They collaborate most specifically on the elaboration of the plans of operational forestry management (PAFIO) and agree on operational measures and harmonization.
More specifically, they contribute too :
- Determinate the sectors to intervene
- Determinate the roads and substructures to build
- Elaborate the prescribed silvicultures
Roles and Mandates
The TGIRTS are there to assure the right decisions be taken by the Ministry of Forests, Wildlife and Parks, in the interest of the preoccupations of the people and organization concerned by the forestry management activities in the public territory within the framework of the elaboration of the Plans of Forestry Management Integrated (PAFI). This way, they may propose to the Ministry an assembly of objectives and stakes defined by the interests and preoccupations of the participants at the table.
The TGIRTS also find solutions to consolidate the opinions sometimes differentiating between the participants.
Download operating rules of TGIRT :
The following documents were developed with the TGIRT and constitutes the marks of it framework.
- Integrated Tactical Forest Management Plan (PAFIT)
- Guide Territorial Organizations Services of the MRC of Bonaventure : The MRC’s role is to bring its support in the elaboration of integrated managing plans
- Public Consultation
Marianne Desrosiers, coordinator